BlueShatterGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huseler23 Application for In-Game moderator

3 posters

Go down

Huseler23 Application for In-Game moderator Empty Re: Huseler23 Application for In-Game moderator

Post  MagicanFury Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:46 am

nice app

/Accepted
MagicanFury
MagicanFury
Admin
Admin

https://blueshattergaming.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Huseler23 Application for In-Game moderator Empty ...

Post  TTGamersTT Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:04 am

ok I know my oppinion is unsignificant but still from me its - Sorry bro!

TTGamersTT
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Huseler23 Application for In-Game moderator Empty Huseler23 Application for In-Game moderator

Post  huseler23 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:58 am

what do you wanna become?

Being a moderator is a lot of responsibility, it entitles one to make the correct administrary move on almost daily basis. What contemplates the decision between a ban or a suspension? When should a person be muted or kicked? These decisions are enrooted in each and every one’s maturity. I believe that unlike many of the other applicants here, I have the maturity to make the correct decision and help build this server to what I remember it once being.

Name: Drew K
Where do you live: Orange County, CA
Msn: N/A
Yahoo: N/A
Gmail: rawimpact@csu.fullerton.edu
Email: N/A
Previous experiences on this server have taught me many lessons, such as how much each individual varies in terms of ‘fuse.’ Although I almost instantly became a mod when joining this server, I forgot the issues many dealt with. The last two weeks I realized that if I want to become a mod again I need to address those issues, and for that reason I am re-applying with conscious, good-intentions. Another factor that separates me from other moderators is my geographical location. While much of the staff is located elsewhere outside of the United States, I live in California which allows me to monitor and safe-harbor for the server in unique times where generally most glitching/griefing occurs. This is especially advantageous as it helps secure the forum nearly twenty-four hours.

Last edited by huseler23 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

huseler23
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Huseler23 Application for In-Game moderator Empty Re: Huseler23 Application for In-Game moderator

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down